89. Iron(III) chloride catalyzed deoxycarbolative-deaminative functionalization of phenylglycine: a tandem synthesis of quinazolinones and benzimidazoles. Advanced Synthesis and Catalysis 2015, 357(14), 2862-2868.
87. Chemoselective Reductive Amination of Carbonyl Compounds for the Synthesis of Tertiary Amines Using SnCl2.2H2O/PMHS/MeOH. The Journal of Organic Chemistry 2015 DOI: 10.1021/acs.joc.5b00156
84. Chemical composition and larvicidal activity of Zanthoxylum armatum against Diamondback Moth, Plutella xylostella. Natural Product Research 2015 DOI:10.1080/14786419.2015.1036270
79. A New Geranylbenzofuranone from Zanthoxylum armatum. Natural Product Communications 2014, Accepted.
78. Metal-Free Transfer Hydrogenation of Nitroarenes in Water with Vasicine: Revelation of Organocatalytic Facet of an Abundant Alkaloid. The Journal of Organic Chemistry 2014, 79, 9433-9439.
77. Iron and Palladium(II) Phthalocyanines as Recyclable Catalysts for Reduction of Nitroarenes. Catalysis Letter 2014, 144(7), 1258-1267
76. Highly Selective Direct Reductive Amidation of Nitroarenes with Carboxylic Acids using Cobalt(II) Phthalocyanine/PMHS. RSC Advances. 2014, 4 (23), 11826 - 11830.
75. Vasicine Catalyzed Direct C-H Arylation of Unactivated Arenes: Organocatalytic Application of an Abundant Alkaloid. Tetrahedron Letters, 2013, 54(36), 4868-4871.
74. Highly efficient iron phthalocyanine catalysed oxidative synthesis of imines from alcohols and amines. Canadian Journal of Chemistry 2013, 91(8): 732-737
73. Iron phthalocyanine as an efficient and versatile catalyst for N-alkylation of heterocyclic amines with alcohols: one-pot synthesis of 2-substituted benzimidazoles, benzothiazoles and benzoxazoles. Green Chemistry 2013, 15, 1687-1693.
72. Silica-supported boric acid catalyzed synthesis of dihydropyrimidin-2-ones, bis(indolyl)methanes, esters and amides. Indian Journal of Chemistry 2014, 53B, 83-89.
71. Synthesis, antibacterial and antifungal activity of 2-amino-1,4-naphthoquinones using silica-supported perchloric acid (HClO4-SiO2) as a mild, recyclable and highly efficient heterogeneous catalyst. Indian Journal of Chemistry 2013, 52B, 1431-1440.
70. Transition Metal-free 1,3-Dimethylimidazolium Hydrogen Carbonate Catalyzed Hydration of Organonitriles to Amides. RSC Advances, 2013, 3, 895-899.
69. Transition metal-free sodium borohydride promoted controlled hydration of nitriles to amides. Synthetic Communications, 2013, 43(21), 2867-2875.
68. Synthesis of Substituted Amines and Isoindolinones: Catalytic Reductive Amination using Abundantly Available AlCl3/PMHS. Green Chemistry, 2012, 14, 3410-3414.
67. Direct One-Pot Cobalt(II) Phthalocyanine Catalyzed Synthesis of N-Substituted Isoindolinones, Australian Journal of Chemistry 2012, 65, 1594-1598.
66. Zinc phthalocyanine with PEG-400 as a recyclable catalytic system for selective reduction of aromatic nitro compounds. Green Chemistry 2012, 14, 2289-2293.
65.Nickel Phthalocyanine Assisted Highly Efficient and Selective Carbonyl Reduction in Polyethylene glycol-400. Catalysis Letters 2012, 142(7) 907-913.
64.Cobalt(II) Phthalocyanine Catalyzed Highly Chemoselective Reductive Amination of Carbonyl Compounds in a Green Solvent. Advanced Synthesis & Catalysis. 2012, 354 (5), 870-878.
63. Phosphane-free green protocol for selective nitro reduction with iron based catalyst. Chemistry-A European Journal 2011, 17, 5903-5907.
62. Silica-supported boric acid with ionic liquid: A novel recyclable catalytic system for one-pot three-component Mannich reaction. Chem. Pharm. Bull, 2011, 59(5), 639-645.
61. Highly chemo- and regioselective reduction of aromatic nitro compounds catalyzed by recyclable copper (II) as well as cobalt (II) phthalocyanine. Advanced Synthesis and Catalysis 2010, 352 (11-12), 1834-1840.
60.Quantitative and structural analysis of amides and lignans in Zanthoxylum armatum by UPLC-DAD-ESI-QTOF-MS/MS. Journal of Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis 2014, 94, 23-29.